Pages

TaggersDelightDesigners

TaggersDelightDesigners
TaggersDelight

Devilish Designs

Devilish Designs
Devilish Designs

Creationzbysharon

Creationzbysharon
I am writing tuts for her scrapkits

The Creative Chicks

The Creative Chicks
The Creative Chicks Forum

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My First Snow Flake with Noise





Lets get started 
I've supplied a Xmas scrap kit and some accents and the font I'm using 
I'm using art by Elias Chatzoudis You can get it here 
You will be using add remove noise on your paint shop
I'm using paint shop 9 so your add and remove noise may be in a different spot
I'm using a Christmas mask I did not supplie that You may use any mask u wont to use 
My Supplies are here They have Xmas scrap accents and font I used You may use any scrap kit u like 
ok...
Lets start
Flood fill with white open new layer flood fill with color you want I used red (#ff0000) then You will add your mask You want to use find a Xmas mask with a Xmas scene with a tree 
Go to load save mask find your mask I used Vixmask 305 make sure all these are ticked Source Luminance ,fit to canvas and hide all mask click load  then merge group You should have your mask in the color you choose and your white background
next add whatever you want from my scrap kit I provided and the accents place them where you want The Christmas balls  bow and ribbon I resized 20 percent then duplicate the original moved them on the tree and placed the bow and ribbon at the top of the tree add your accent snow flakes again resized 30 percent and duplicated3 times where I have 4 flakes place the candle at the bottom add your tube and add copyright.add your name 
now we will animate it 
go to your candle I will be adding noise to the flowers and flames of candles
click on your candle layer 
select your magic wand with these settings 
replace
RGB Value
20
contiguous ticked
feather 0
anti-alias ticked
outside
with your magic wand on your candle hold shift button down click on the flowers tell you get magic ants on the flowers click add ants where you want it on the flowers then you will go do the flames holding the shift key in while u get the magic ants all over where you want it . now  let go of shift key when you are done do not deselect now go to add remove noise mine is under adjust yours may be in another spot just look tell you find it .
click add noise
random ticked
noise 20%
click ok 
now deselect go to selection select none 
go to edit copy merged
go to animation shop 
paste as a new animation 
go back to paint shop click undo select none and undo noise now u should have ants 

click add noise
random ticked
noise 30%
click ok 
now deselect go to selection select none 
go to edit copy merged
go to animation shop 
paste after current frame 
You should have two frames now we will do this one more time 
go back to paint shop click undo select none and undo noise now u should have ants 
click add noise
random ticked
noise 40%
click ok 
now deselect go to selection select none 
go to edit copy merged
go to animation shop 
paste after current frame 
you should have three frames now 
go to animation frame properties change to 15
save You are done 










No comments: